Enter your USPS tracking number in the form below and click on the Track button.
How to Track USPS Package / Shipment
To track your USPS package or shipment, just enter your tracking number in the form located above. If this method doesn't work, follow the simple instructions described below.
- Go to the official website, www.usps.com.
- On the top right corner, there is a search form. Enter your tracking / reference number in that form and click on the search icon as displayed in the screenshot below.
- All the details of your shipment including the current location, status, expected date of delivery, shipping history, USPS track links, e.t.c. will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can login to your account (If you have an existing one) for tracking packages.
Click here to access the USPS Rates Calculator tool. Just enter the details of your parcel including 'To' and 'From' zip codes, preferred service, package size, e.t.c. and estimate the cost of shipping.
Zip Code Finder
Click here to access the Zip Code finder. It's intuitive 'Find a Zip Code' tool allows you to search the zip code of a particular area by entering the address details.
USPS Address Change
In case you have moved to a new location, you need to request for a Change of Address. You may request an address change form at your local post office or apply online. However, you will be charged 1$ through credit card for verification against potential fraud.
Another way to do this is through Mail Forwarding. It is a premium service offered by the company, which temporarily forwards the mail to your new address. It costs around $17 each week. It also offers a regular mail forwarding service, which generally slower compared to the former.
About United States Postal Service
It is the official posted service of United States, which has a long history dating back to 1775. Now, it has the largest vehicle fleet in the world with over 211,000 vehicles and 617,000 employees.
First Class Mail: It is the most popular mailing service intended for the general public. The pricing structures varies depending on the package and doesn't accept shipments weighing more than 32 KGs. Under first class service, there are different options like Priority Mail, Priority Mail express, Standard post, e.t.c. Each of them is supported by USPS package tracking tool.
International Mail: These services cater delivery outside the U.S and are supported by USPS tracking international. There are different options within international mail such as:
- Global Express Guaranteed: It guarantees delivery of your package within 1-3 business days.
- Priority Mail Express: It is a more affordable service which usually ships in 3-5 business days. USPS Priority Mail express tracking enables you to track your packages with ease.
- Priority Mail: It is the most inexpensive and efficient service, which usually ships in 6-10 business days.