Royal Mail Tracking
Enter your Royal Mail tracking / reference number in the form below below to track it's current status.
How to Track Royal Mail Parcels or Mail
You can track the current status of your shipment or package by simply following the above instructions. If that method doesn't work for you, follow the alternative described below;
- Go to the official webiste, www.royalmail.com.
- Click on 'Track your item' link located on the homepage.
- Now, enter your consignment or reference number in the form and click on the 'Track item' button as illustrated in the image below.
- All the details regarding your shipment like current location, recipient and sender contacts, estimated delivery, e.t.c will be displayed by the track and trace system.
Royal Mail PostCode Finder
You can find Post Code of a particular location by entering the address. Just go to this link and enter the address in the given input form. Pick the relevant address by clicking on it. The postcode will be displayed instantly along with the price details. This tool is also called Address finder, which exactly does the reverse.
About the Company
Royal Mail is an international postal company based in the United Kingdom, which was established back in the 16th century. It offers numerous services like parcel delivery, letters (mail), redelivery, mail redirection, et.c. Although mail services are served within United Kingdom, General Logistic Systems manages international delivery.
It is a publicly traded company with a share price in the range of 400-500. Due to it's long history and government handling, it is one of the sought after stock pick in England. On the other hand, Royal Mail postage rates are available on the official website for shipping cost estimation.
Services for Mail / Parcel Post
Universal Service: Universal Service is based on a rule to offer delivery service within U.K, for a universal constant price, which would be same for any distance or location.
Special Service: It is similar to Express or Priority mail service, offered by other companies. It ensures that your parcel will be delivered to the given address the next day. It includes a premium price which differs according to the time. Note that this service is not available for international shipping.
- Business: For all regular postal services, specific Royal Mail stamps are used. But for business services, a firm or business can send mail with their own custom stamps.