Input your Fedex tracking number below and click on the 'Track' button.
How to Track Fedex Package / Shipment
Just enter your tracking or consignment number in the form above. If it doesn't work, follow the few simple instructions given below.
- Go to the official portal, www.fedex.com.
- Under 'Track a shipment' section in the homepage, enter your tracking number and click 'Track'.
- Detailed information of your shipment including current location, status (In Transit / Delivered / Shipped), expected date of delivery, e.t.c. will be displayed.
- You can track a maximum of 30 shipments at once.
- The official Fedex tracking phone number is 1800-463-3339.
About the Company
It is an acronym for Federal Express, a leading courier and parcel delivery company based in USA. It offers both domestic and international shipping services to several countries across the world. All these services feature Fedex International tracking tool, a nifty tool to track the status of your shipments.
Due to it's good presence in numerous countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Kuwait, UAE, Malaysia, e.t.c, Fedex Careers are highly sought after. According to 2012 statistics, it manages more than 300k employees giving rise to a number of job opportunities in the company.
Fedex Express: It provides next business day shipping service within U.S. It has a network of one of the largest civil air fleets in the world.
Ground: Instead of airways, your shipments are transported on road. It is more economical and affordable compared to the Express service, but it usually takes longer than the former. You can track your ground parcels through Fedex Ground tracking service.
SmartPost: This service involves in aggregatation of shipments and packages from e-commerce merchants and delivering it to the given addresses.
These are the most popular services offered by the company.