Canada Post Tracking
Enter your Canada Post tracking number in the form below to track your parcel or letter.
How to Track Canada Post Package / Mail
The easiest way to track your package or mail is to simply follow the instructions mentioned above. If it doesn't work for some reason, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website, www.canadapost.ca.
- You may be prompted to pick a language, click on your desired language button.
- A tracking form will be displayed in this page. Just enter your tracking numbers in the form and click on the Track button. All the details regarding your shipment will be displayed.
- Canada Post Tracking tool supports XpressPost, Registered mail, international mail, package and parcels. If you are wondering, tracking number is located in the receipt.
How to find a Postal Code
Canada Post Postal code finder can convert a given address into a postal code. This is extremely useful, especially if you are not aware of the postal code associated with an address. To get start, click on this link and type the address in the given field. A list of relevant addresses matching the text will be displayed. Select the correct one to display it's postal code.
About the Company
Canada Post, formerly known as Royal Mail Canada, is the official postal service of the country. It is also commonly referred to as 'Poste Mail' by the natives. Coming to it's history, this company was officially liberated from the post office department in 1981 after an act was passed.
It offers both international and domestic delivery services, each of which charge different rates.
-International: It allows you to send a parcel to other countries at affordable rates. Canada Post international tracking displays the current location of your parcel without any hassle.
- Small and Light Packet: For small and light packages (2 KG and 0.5 KG maximum respectively), this services is offered to compensate the lack of ability to send goods through mail. Note that, it doesn't come with any time assurance.
-Priority: Canada Post Priority is a premium delivery service, which is collaborated with Fedex. Although it is a little expensive, your items will be shipped within two or three days.
- Expedited Parcel: Expedited Parcel is only available for delivery to them United States (USA) and it supports package weights upto 30 KGS. It is collaborated with USPS priority mail service to provide shipping within USA. It is also supported by Canada Post tracking service.
-Xpress Post: It is similar to priority service offered by other courier providers. The maximum weight supported varies according to the location and provides a faster delivery to USA and other countries. Also, Canada Post Xpress post tracking feature allows you to keep track of your parcel.
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with Canada Post or it's allied services.