Australia Post Tracking
Enter your Australia Post tracking number below to check the status of your shipment.
How to Track Australia Post Shipments Online
The easiest way to track your parcel / shipment is by entering your tracking number above. If it doesn't work for some reason, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website, auspost.com.au.
- Enter your tracking number in the 'Track your item' form located on the right sidebar and hit 'Go'.
- All the details of your shipment such as current location, status (In Transit / Delivered / Registered), expected date of delivery, e.t.c. will be displayed.
- Contact their official support, if you face any inconvenience.
Post Code Finder
Follow the steps below to search postal codes of any location across Australia.
- Click here to go to the Post code finder tool.
- Enter any address such as 'West Melbourne' in the form and click on 'Search'.
- Post Code associated with that address will be displayed as shown in the image below.
About Australia Post
It is the official postal service of Australia, which provides delivery and mail services within the country as well as overseas. It is managed and undertaken by the government (Common Wealth) and employs over 32,000 employees across different fields.
eParcel: It is a delivery solution for small-scale to medium-scale eCommerce retailers, who send more than 1000 parcels annually. It offers many additional benefits such as Track and Trace, consignment management, bulk rates for affordability, faster delivery, e.t.c. Due to higher volume of shipments, it is generally cheaper than general service.
Registered Mail: You can use the registered mail option, if your package is less than 0.5 kg. It is only available within Australia and offers some flexible advantages like compensation (Refund in case the item is damaged), Australia post registered mail tracking, e.t.c.
Express Post: It is an accelerated delivery service which guarantees next-day (Business day) delivery. It also supports Australia Post Express Post tracking, which allows you to track the status of your parcels easily. However, it is more expensive compared to registered mail and can be purchased in the form of envelopes online.
International Delivery: So far we've seen domestic services which cater within the country. However, it also offers versatile international delivery options. Australia Post tracking tool also supports international shipments. You can know more details through the official website.